Blogging for Business Course
Blogs are an essential communication, branding and marketing channel for the business of today. Practical steps to build, manage and leverage your own business blog.
Where: Auckland (Ellerslie) – Half Day 9am-1pm
When: 1st December 2009
Cost: $249+GST (or pay only $197+GST when you book and pay for both half days – $394+GST total for both mornings)
To secure your place: email Fiona@socialmediathink.com and we’ll send you payment options (direct credit / credit card / cheque). Upon payment, you’ll receive confirmation and an enrolment pack.
Join us for this practical and ‘hands-on’ course in a friendly, supportive environment.
What we’ll cover;
- An overview of blogging and how it can be used for business and as the ‘home’ of your social media activities
- Steps to create a blog and getting started posting and commenting
- Discover the essential widgets, plugins and extras you need for your business blog
- How to build up your readership and subscriptions – and engagement
- Valuable tips on content creation and management (and finding your voice)
- Step by step tips to integrate social media tools (video, presentations, twitter, feeds ) into your blog
- How to promote and market your blog
- How to manage your blogging time effectively
- Tools and tips to measure and monitor your blog success